- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Excellent customer service and top notch mechanics! It took a little longer this time than what was expected but the blower motor they installed in my Seville was defective. All in all a great job Clayton Auto Service.
I've been a satisfied customer for over 10 years. As a matter of fact, I'm here right now getting my Envoy serviced. They provide awesome customer and auto service. Very friendly and honest. I highly recommend Clayton Auto Service!